Saturday, September 15, 2007

Acadians

Last night Annie performed at the BHS football halftime with the Acadians. (Brighton's drill team) While we were getting her ready she was so cute and excited. After I had finished putting on her makeup, she checked herself out in the mirror. When she finished posing (and posing and posing and posing) she turned to me and said, "Hey mom, I look just like a Canadian." During their dance it was pouring rain but it didn't bother her one bit. She loved it and did an awesome job. I'll admit...I had a permagrin. I didn't have my camera with me (lame) but I will try to get a picture from one of my friends. I love my Annie!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Okay- I love reading/seeing pics on your blog- because I have 3 boys and a girl- and I can't wait for the day when she is in dance and all that fun girly stuff...and the picture of your older boy giving his brother a pep talk... that brought a tear to my eye... any advice on raising a girl with 3 older bros - let me know!

Des said...

Too cute!

Carrigan Clan said...

Katie, How are you?! Your little family is so cute! I have loved reading yours as well. It reminds me of when I was in that "stage" of life. As for your girl...just enjoy her. They grow up too fast!