Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BFF

Last week I got together with my cute friend Megan. Her daughters have listened to my CDs and apparently think I am this big celebrity. They rank me right next to Zac Ephron (the cute boy in the High School Musical movies) and I think it is so funny. We picked up her cute girls, Bailey and Cameron, from school so they could go to lunch with us. I purposely drove the convertable to make me look more "celebrity like". We had so much fun. Meg and I laughed our head off! I have no doubt that the "celebrity status" started to wear off when they figured out I am just a crazy old soccer mom. I didn't take my camera with me (LAME) so I stole this photo off of meg's blog, Best Bunch. Megan is such a sweetheart and will forever be one of my bestest friends!

2 comments:

Megan B said...

Thank you! Talk about bringing tears to my eyes. You are the best and definitely our favorite celebrity of all time! I love you and for sure BFF!

Julie Knowlton said...

I am so proud of my sister. And I love Megan. :)