BHS vs ALTA played in REAL Stadium
Announcing the starting line up...
James celebrating after he scored Brighton's first goal!!!!
PS. I didn't actually get a picture of the goal because I was too busy praying that it would go in :)
SO EXCITING!!!!
After a tie in regulation play the game went into 2 overtimes.
Alta scored with 30 seconds left in the 2nd overtime. As disappointing as the loss was...
this was by far the most exciting highschool game I've ever seen.
BUT, yes, disappointing none the less for Brighton's seniors.
This picture says it all...
What the pictures don't show...
that night we had every player on the team sleep over in our back yard for a little
male-bonding time. It was priceless.
1 comment:
I may have gotten a lump in my throat when I saw that picture of James crying. It's SO fun to watch him play!
Post a Comment