Sunday, May 15, 2011

got rock?!

Since January, Ryan, Annie and I have been at the school by 7 am twice a week practicing for the annual ROCKERS concert preformed by the 5th and 6th graders.  Last week's concert was a riot!
Check out the pants Des embellished for Ryan!  Don't be jealous.  You can always borrow them  :)
I got to work with some amazing moms choreographing the 6th grade dances.
Annie sang "Rainbows" by Colbie Calliet.  She was INCREDIBLE!
Isn't my mom so cute  :)

What a BLAST!  Already planning next year's concert  :)

3 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

Awww...I wish I could have heard Annie sing. And see Ryan's sweet moves in those awesome pants.

They've got rock.

Carrigan Clan said...

Jules...we have the whole thing on video. You can watch it when you get back :)

Diane said...

Lauri - you did an AWESOME job on this program. I was so impressed with everything, including the music Nick coordinated, AND especially Annie's singing. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!