Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nick Earns Eagle Scout

CONGRATULATIONS NICK!!!

I love this next picture showing Nick's true "Smart Alec" personality.  
Nick, I can always count on you to make me laugh.

Thanks everyone who came to support! 

 This picture is also classic Nick.  He melts my heart.


Jim had been stuck in Las Vegas all day but was able to catch a last minute flight home.   I was trying to stall the ceremony as Jim raced home from the airport.  He kept texting me "I'm almost there!"  As they called Nick's name Jim came running in.  It was perfect.

 I know it is hard to tell :) ...but I am really proud of you Nick!


 You know what is really impressive about this picture?  All the males are Eagles Scouts.  What a great legacy!  Cindy...we'll count you too since Brian earned his as well :)  Douglas and Justin should also be in this picture.

Alright Ryan.  You're next.  Let's get to work :)



3 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

I love everything about this post. So proud of Nick joining the Eagle's nest. Also proud of his momma. That's your accomplishment too.

Smart Alec is my new favorite picture. I wish I knew the story behind that.

Carrigan Clan said...

Yeah...so that was taken about 10 minutes before the Dana Orthodontics incident. What?!

Diane said...

WOW Nick - so proud of him! It was a GREAT Court of Honor.