Annie ran for Student Council...
SPEECH: Hi! My name is Annie...I'm also known as "Annie-Bee." That is a good way to describe me. Did you know that honeybees are hard working bees? Worker bees are female and they do all the work. Their wings stoke 200 beats per second and that is what makes their famous buzz sound.
A honeybee can fly up to 6 miles and as fast as 15 miles per hour. Did you know that the average worker bee produces about 1/12th teaspoon of honey in her lifetime? So bees may be small, but they can get a lot done.
If you vote for me...I will BEE a hardworker! I will BEE enthusiastic! I will BEE responsible!
Albert Einstein once said, "If the bee disappeared from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than 4 years to live." So we certainly need bees. And YOU need ME! If you vote for me, I will be the hardest working bee you'll ever see. So please, vote for me..."THE BEE."
Today we found out that she won! Yay Bee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment