Saturday, October 16, 2010

Park City

We enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL day on Friday up in Park City with cousins.  
Hit the Alpine Coaster, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and the outlets.  
Johnny with "Uncle Jimmie"
Annie and Matthew
 
One of my (compassionate and thoughtful) boys scared Kate to death when he told her there was a loop-de-loop on the coaster.  Poor Holly had to listen to her cry all the way up.  Sorry.
Ry-Guy
Larry and Johnny

While riding up the Alpine Coaster I couldn't help but marvel at the changing leaves.
As the family came down one by one I was able to capture a couple of lucky shots.
Luckily, Holly was able to convince Kate there was no loop-de-loop and she laughed all the way down.
Justin buzzed right by.
The blur behind the leaves is Nick as he sang all the way down. 
Jim cruised right on by.
James laughing his head off.
We LOVE our cousins!  Douglas (in Peru) was dearly missed :(
Good Times!  Good Times!

3 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

I love love love the family picture. You look like a beauty. And I am sick with envy at the fall leaves. I am missing fall weather.

Mail me some leaves?

Diane said...

You family picture is the best ever.

Carrigan Clan said...

Jules...I will mail you some leaves IF you will mail me some of that white sand!!!