Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy Saturday

This time of year gets so hectic.  Saturdays are exhausting.  Spending all day watching games and then coming home to an uncleaned house that is in total disarray is frustrating.
BUT...
One of my favorite things about being a mom is watching my kids do what they love!  
So my house will have to wait.  I wouldn't give up watching them for the world!

Even disappointing losses against Jordan.  What this photo doesn't explain is that Ryan had an awesome game!  I always feel so proud of the way he applies himself 100%.  He never gives up.  
The player taking down the guy with the ball, wearing the orange and blue stripped socks is Nick.
  Nick's team also had a frustrating loss against Jordan.
But you wouldn't believe the wheels on this kid!
 Then up to Centerville for Annie's game.  That smile out shines cleaned bathrooms any day!

James had a great time at Homecoming.
 Such a fun group of friends!  I still can't believe they are seniors.
Courtney and James looked so cute!






1 comment:

Maryann said...

You always take the greatest action shots! Guy... ESPN.