Jim had a little buddy the other night while mowing the lawn. Beau was mesmerized. He followed Jim everywhere as they prepped for the job. Beau was a little hesitant at first but quickly decided the tractor was pretty cool! I love how he is holding on to Jim's watch in this picture... "Look Ma! NO HANDS!!!" I LOVE this kid!
OH MY GOSH! I love these! Why are you such a photographer?! Beau is sitting here with me looking at the pictures with a huge smile on his face and every time I click off your blog he starts crying cause he just wants to stare at the pictures.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I love these! Why are you such a photographer?! Beau is sitting here with me looking at the pictures with a huge smile on his face and every time I click off your blog he starts crying cause he just wants to stare at the pictures.
Me too.
****************SIGH***************
I love it when you update your blog and I LOVE all these pictures.
WOW! You really caught up on your posting! Great pics - great kids - great family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment