Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lego Lover!

A couple weeks ago I went upstairs to check on Ryan. He had been in his room playing quietly for hours. I found this sign on his door. A few days later, Ryan and his buddy, Cannon, spent HOURS taking about 350 pictures of their creation while stategically moving their guys to make a LEGO movie.
Below is a picture of their "credits" for their movie.
(My favorite is "owner of camera")
The LEGO MasterI think Ryan loves LEGOs almost as much as I LOVE him! And that's A LOT!!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

He and James would get along perfectly, he does the exact same thing! I have watched (suffered through) many hours of his lego movies.

Julie Knowlton said...

I am dying to see this movie.

Maryann said...

LOVE the credits!! He is such a cutie!

Diane said...

Ryan's note are hilarious. Remember the note he put in your purse!