Oh how I love these grandkids. They are growing up way too fast. Even though we did some fun things together this summer, there was so much more I wanted to do with them before school started. James and Nick - SOOO handsome. And Nick has really grown just over the summer. Ryan has ALWAYS been so close and protective of his Annie. Love that! They are definitely all very special.
2 comments:
I love all your new posts! Cute Annie with all the boys! Your kids are so old...I can't believe how fast time flies!
Oh how I love these grandkids. They are growing up way too fast. Even though we did some fun things together this summer, there was so much more I wanted to do with them before school started.
James and Nick - SOOO handsome. And Nick has really grown just over the summer. Ryan has ALWAYS been so close and protective of his Annie. Love that! They are definitely all very special.
Post a Comment