Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day, not my favorite holiday, was a pleasant surprise this year. Jim and the kids brought me a yummy french toast breakfast in bed. I enjoyed the sweet homemade cards and gifts from my kids, the fresh cut tulips from the yard and...then my kids surprised me with a MacBook! AGH! Was SO not expecting that! I've wanted one for awhile now but had put it on the back burner of my brain. It was such a special surprise.

Had a fabulous dinner with my Mom. She cooked for me and Gene was "the man" and did all the dishes! That evening we went to my Dad's and got to talk to Elder Dana from Tijuana. He sounds so cute... just like a Mexican and is doing so well. It was nice to be able to hear from him.

I am grateful for a wonderful family and the honor I have to be the Mother of James, Nick, Ryan and Annie. I love each one of you so much. Thank you to everyone who made my day so special.





1 comment:

Diane said...

Isn't Gene the Best! That really was nice of him to do all the dishes that day! He's really a sweet husband!!!!