Saturday, March 14, 2009
Soccer Season
I guess our "soccer season" is year-round so maybe SPRING soccer season would be more correct.
James is on cloud 9 playing BHS soccer. He is so much fun to watch and is doing so well!!! I know...I'm his mom. His coach has him playing midfield, not his normal position, left wing. It has thrown him out of his comfort zone a bit which has been a good thing. I am amazed at how well he has adjusted his game. Way to go bud!
Today was an incredibly gorgeous day! It felt so nice to bask in the scrumptious sunshine. About halftime a chilly wind picked up and I was again reminded that, in Utah, you never go anywhere without a jacket during the Spring. We were caught very unprepared. After taking in all the whining I could stand, we scoured the car for whatever we could find. No sweatshirts, no blanket, not even a granola bar to be found. We did, however, find one of Jim's jackets. Annie and Ryan were thrilled!
These two little buddies ran around during the 2nd half dressed like this. Perfectly content. I think they even went down the slide on the playground. Who knew?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay. I got teary eyed at the second picture of James. Seriously. That is the most grown up I have ever seen him. He looks like a MAN. Yep. Getting teary eyed again.
I want him to be 2 again.
Watching some of the hits James received at the soccer game the other night was a little hard for grandma. But it doesn't even phase him.
Annie and Ry-Gy have always had a uniquely close relationship.
That picture of Annie and Ryan is the CUTEST! And James, seriously? The next Beckham? I need to come watch him play!!
Post a Comment