
James had a BLAST with Natalie at the Sweethearts Dance. The day started at 8am when 4 adorable girls burst into his room while blowing whistles and spraying squirt bottles to wake and kidnap him for breakfast. James was a little dazed as they left. :)

Natalie later came to pick James up for the dance. I don't know if you can tell, but her dress was covered in sequins. She joked that she looked like a huge disco ball, but we all thought she looked truly STUNNING. Our whole family sat enthralled and "bug-eyed" as James and Natalie exchanged the corsage and boutonniere. (Note Ryan at the top of the stairs.) I am sure we embarrassed the crap out of James, but isn't that what family is for?

They looked so ADORABLE and had a great time. This whole school dance thing is even kind of fun for moms. :)
4 comments:
Whoo!!! What a babe!
She is darling...i love the dress! James looks so handsome! I can't believe James is old enough to be going to dances and that you are old enough to have a son going to dances!
First of all...James is a stud.
Second of all...Uh, is Natalie gorgeous or what?? I love her dress!
They look really good together!
Wow! James looks so handsome and Natalie looks so beautiful. This dance thing is kind of fun for grandma's too!
Post a Comment