So my latest "blonde moment" has been happening over and over again like a scene in the movie "Groundhogs Day." After ordering a large diet coke with extra ice at McDonalds, I pull up to the first window and pay my $1.62. I then close my wallet and drive away. Sometimes it takes me a minute to realize I forgot to actually pick up the drink at the second window. At first I would just keep driving feeling totally embarrassed, but HELLO...I just paid $1.62 and I want my drink! I have driven back around the restaurant to retrieve my drink. I have put my car in reverse and backed up to window #2 finding a very confused McDonalds employee. I have put my car in reverse to back up and been honked at by the car behind me and (the most embarrassing) I have even honked at the car behind me to make them back up so I may retrieve my diet coke. Does this happen to anyone else or am I the only idiot in the drive thru???
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Drive Thru Dilemma
So my latest "blonde moment" has been happening over and over again like a scene in the movie "Groundhogs Day." After ordering a large diet coke with extra ice at McDonalds, I pull up to the first window and pay my $1.62. I then close my wallet and drive away. Sometimes it takes me a minute to realize I forgot to actually pick up the drink at the second window. At first I would just keep driving feeling totally embarrassed, but HELLO...I just paid $1.62 and I want my drink! I have driven back around the restaurant to retrieve my drink. I have put my car in reverse and backed up to window #2 finding a very confused McDonalds employee. I have put my car in reverse to back up and been honked at by the car behind me and (the most embarrassing) I have even honked at the car behind me to make them back up so I may retrieve my diet coke. Does this happen to anyone else or am I the only idiot in the drive thru???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you need to start going to Sonic :)
Oh man. I love my sisters. We used to do this in highschool, but on purpose. Next time it happens (because we know it will happen again), you should pay them, then yell "SUCKERS!" and hit the gas at mach speed.
I can only say - like mother like daughter!
Post a Comment