
Happy Birthday James Reed! Sweet 16 and wished he'd been kissed. Hee Hee. James is going to think that is really dumb, but...oh well...I'm the mom. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. 16 years of memories have flooded my mind this morning and I can't tell you enough how grateful I am for James and the chance to be his mom. What a great kid! Time sure flies when you are having fun. James got his braces off last week, just asked someone to Brighton's winter dance and is wearing "Very Sexy" cologne. (He's going to hate me) Last weekend he purchased his own car, with a little help from mom & dad, and will be driving before we know it. Although loosening the apron strings is difficult and involves so many crazy emotions...I am learning it is also a very good thing. I am very PROUD of you James and LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

James woke up this morning to a yard full of balloons, a birthday banner, and lots of yummy treats decorated by the Blue Knights...his awesome soccer team. Life is good!
7 comments:
He is SO cute! Are you sure you're ready for this b-day?! I still remember being at the reunion at Neutrioso (sp?) and James was just a baby.
Phil and I are proud to have James as a nephew and Alex and Macy sure do love him! He is such an upstanding young man! We love James!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear James!!
Best grandson ever!! We love you!
Hope you liked the pie!
James! What a babe you are! Happy birthday. We think you are one awesome kid.
I think I just BARELY got used to the idea that James is taller than me. Now he has to be dating and driving. It really isn't fair.
"JULIE!! My penis is getting bigger!" - James Carrigan, age 2
Happy Birthday James! Lauri I can't believe you have a 16 year old! I still think of him as a darling little boy with glasses and a deep voice digging his little finger into our wedding cake. I'm sure glad my boys have your boys for an example!
I can't stop laughing at Julie's comment long enough to wish James a belated happy birthday! Poor Kid! But everyone needs a wonderful Aunt Julie to keep 'em humble!
Post a Comment