Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pearl Awards

The Pearl Awards were Wednesday night down at the new President Gordon B. Hinkley building on BYU's campus. I was lucky to have my sisters and my Mom & Gene come with me. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and great company. We even got to sit by a "rock star!" ;)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Lauri,
That was such a fun evening, except that I felt you should have won. You are so talented and we are proud of all your accomplishments.
Sorry I was sooo tired. We had only been back in the country 24 hours and our brains were still on Korean time.

Des said...

It's too bad I'm not an official "sister"...

Megan B said...

So are you said "rock star"??? You will always be to us...no matter what you win!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think just being invited to the Pearl Awards is pretty amazing1

I just found your blog again and I'm catching up!

xoxo, m