Top 3 "blessings" for sending a package to your favorite missionary in the MTC...
3. Enjoy a DELIGHTFUL Sunday evening spending time with your kids while making cookies and writing letters together.
2. Produce adorable child keepsakes to cherish for years to come.
Dear Bryan
I hope you are haveing lots of fun but dont have to much fun whith out me. Hope you are haveing a good day. we misst you for ryans B-day. Ryan got allot of cool prasints here is some dillishas chocolat chip cookis that me Nick Ryan and Lauri made. I miss your jokes! and miss you tickoling and giving me hugs. Keep up the good work and have fun but as I sed not to fun whith out me. Love you.
Your fraiend
Annie Bee
1. Enjoy your favorite "breakfast of champions" the next morning!
4 comments:
Annie's letter is a treasure! (and that breakfast is too)
How cute is she??? And PLEASE! Not just for breakfast...it's lunch & dinner baby!
I wish I was in the MTC so I could partake of those cookies.
CUTE family pic's. Talk about one big laugh fest when you all get together!
Post a Comment