Annie and some of her friends enjoyed attending Accadians camp this week. On the last day of camp they got to perform at the BHS football game during halftime. Annie was a cutie! She always gets a little nervous, but always has a fun time. I'll never forget...Last year after I got Annie all dressed up she looked in the mirror and exclaimed, "Mom! I look
just like a Canadian!"


Being silly with friends...

Always enjoys big brother's approval!

LOVE HER!
4 comments:
I love her too! She is beautiful!
Annie is one of a kind - I've always enjoyed the close bond we have. She is a knock-out! I seriously think she is looking more and more like Wendy!
I can't wait until she is on the high school accadians and we can go watch her!! Wow- something to watch other that a sport with a ball...how fun will that be??!!
so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment