amen! Okay, Lauri.. I just did a post on football.. I am really going crazy and I need some help from a mother who has been in my shoes and has done this before! Do you have any sound advice??? Send it my way... I need it... my email is katestreer@gmail.com
4 comments:
So...are you happy about this?
After the kids were gone...I locked the door, took the phone off the hook, shut the blinds and crawled into bed.
amen! Okay, Lauri.. I just did a post on football.. I am really going crazy and I need some help from a mother who has been in my shoes and has done this before! Do you have any sound advice??? Send it my way... I need it... my email is katestreer@gmail.com
I hear you and agree whole heartedly! On my kids first day back I locked all the doors, shut off the phone and had a nice long hot shower!
Post a Comment