
Nick played his last LACROSSE game of the season today. Although I am relieved of anymore carpool duties, I am feeling little bummed. Nick (#15) is so much FUN to watch! You know how our Saturdays get...Jim and I tag-team different games all day and I have only been able to attend a few of Nick's games. He is very aggressive on the field, excellent at cradling, wins most face-offs, and is shifty when running making it hard for other opponents to attack. He usually visits the penalty box a couple times per game and how sad is it that I secretly enjoy that. Despite all of that, I think the thing I enjoy most is watching him play a game that he loves. It just doesn't get better than that.
Unfortunately, I am starting to get a complex because I tend to JINX any goals when I attend my kids' games. They always score when I am NOT there. In fact, just to prove my point, Ryan scored in his lacrosse game today. Yes, another game I was not able to attend but NICE JOB RY! So sorry Nick if I was a little bit of bad luck for you today. :)


Jack pouting. I can't remember why, but how adorable is that?

Cute little stink bug

Nick and Chris are BUDDIES on and off the field.

This would be Nick's "Mom! STOP taking pictures!" face.
5 comments:
I too, love watching my boys play sports! It is so much fun... Your boys are really adorable... and of course your princess.
I'm back.
AAAAAALLLLEEEEELLLLLUUUUUIIIIIIAAAAAA!
where are the pictures of the other two handsome spectators?
Nick is totally AWESOME!! Love you tons bud!!
And Lauri you and Jim are doing a super job with your kids! Don't know how you keep up with it all.
See you when we get back from our trip!
Post a Comment