I get on the trampoline the same way- lying down. If you stand up you will pee your pants- right? What age has done to us- and childbirth!
There are probably better places for you to take your Sunday nap...
I love Sunday playtime too! Remember all the families that used to ban the trampoline on Sunday? How sad! That's the best day for jumping!Hey can you give me a call 277-2670. Lori is in town and you are not in the book(I guess that's what you have to do when you are famous ;))!
My boys love to play on the trampoline! And in their eyes, it's even better with mom or dad on it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I get on the trampoline the same way- lying down. If you stand up you will pee your pants- right? What age has done to us- and childbirth!
There are probably better places for you to take your Sunday nap...
I love Sunday playtime too! Remember all the families that used to ban the trampoline on Sunday? How sad! That's the best day for jumping!
Hey can you give me a call 277-2670. Lori is in town and you are not in the book(I guess that's what you have to do when you are famous ;))!
My boys love to play on the trampoline! And in their eyes, it's even better with mom or dad on it!
Post a Comment