
Welcome to the WEBKINZ world! The new CRAZE that has INVADED our home over the past few months. Webkinz are these cute little stuffed animals that come with a "code" you can use to register your animal online. Kids can design little rooms for them, play games and use points they've acquired to buy fun items for their special pets. Skeptical of online predators, I checked out the site and have learned it is safe.
I have LOVED this little craze and taken advantage of the MOTIVATIONAL pull these little critters possess. "What was that? You want to go on to the webkinz website?" HMMM. "Are your jobs done?" "What about your homework?" You get the idea.
Annie and Ryan have saved their allowances to purchase a few. Annie's SWEET friends brought over a golden retriever webkinz to cheer her up after receiving stitches. Yesterday, my CUTE mom took her shopping for some one-on-one time and Annie scored a little black lab webkinz. Yes, they are invading our home. However, as long as I can use them to my advantage, I am fine with that.
4 comments:
And as long as I can keep using them to MY advantage (one on one time with my grandkids) I am fine with them too.
We really had a blast!!!!!
Totally with you on the advantage thing but we had to actually put a BAN on these things...I think Bailey is up to 6 and Cam has 4...COME ON!! And of course I clean them up..what else is new??? So that's why I had to say NO MORE!
Lauri-- I am so, so glad you found me! I love your blog and I love your cute family. We need to get together this summer....
Oh, and we love Webkinz too-- they are the ultimate bribe!
Post a Comment