
Today was such a BEAUTIFUL day! Annie and I decided to meet Aunt Holly and cousin Kate at Thanksgiving Point to enjoy the Tulip Festival. Because our Spring has been so weird only 50% of the flowers have bloomed, but it was still nice to be out on such a gorgeous day. Tomorrow is the last day of the festival, but the tulips will continue to bloom through middle of May before they are taken out of the ground.



After tiptoeing through the tulips we went to this little shop and cafe called "DEAR LIZZIE"
(click here) that has lots and lots of cute GIRLIE things. You NEED to go check it out. It is ADORABLE and has lots of yummy treats. Annie got a cupcake that was about as big as she is. YUMMY!
3 comments:
That's funny that you just went to Dear Lizzie, I have plans to go there on Friday...I'm even more excited now that I've seen their cupcakes!
Lis,
Have you been there before? It is ADORABLE!
Looks like fun - and delicious - and beautiful! All the things I love - fresh flowers, shopping, and cupcakes!
Post a Comment