Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Princess Paradise

My mom took all of her little grandkids to Disney's "Princess On Ice" show. I didn't realize what a big deal it was. Princesses could be seen EVERYWHERE downtown! As Annie and I left the house I turned to Ryan and said, "I really wish you were coming with us." Without hesitation he said, "I don't!"

CRAZY cousins


This was my favorite moment of the whole adventure. Alex and Carter were holding hands and just having a little conversation. We all started to turn the corner and they just kept on going...chatting away...in their own little world. ADOREABLE!



I LOVE these cute little stinks!

Lunch at Rumbi Grill. Annie...sorry I cut you out of the picture.

THANKS NANA!!!

5 comments:

Des said...

Lauri, those pics are adorable! I will be coping them! Thanks for taking them!

Carrigan Clan said...

Des, I have a couple more. I meant to burn them to CD for you last night for you and Nan. My brain was pretty much mush. But then again, what else is new?

Maryann said...

Love the pics! I too, will be copying them!

Julie Knowlton said...

I loved that adventure.

Diane said...

Thanks to all for going. I felt like a queen surrounded by all these princesses - oh and princes too!
FUN! FUN! FUN!