Sunday, March 9, 2008

Grateful Sunday

Another little lesson to myself...

Our Stake President came in and gave a message to our primary today. He held up this Greg Olsen piece. I love Greg Olsen's work and so I am very familiar with it. But he brought out a point I had never really thought of before. (I know...bear with me...I am SLOW.) Our Stake President asked the children, "What is Christ doing?" and then explained that Christ is always REACHING to help us through this life. Then he asked, "What is the little girl doing?" (I've never really noticed what she was doing before) She is REACHING also. (Hello Lauri...DING DONG) We have to seek him and do OUR part, use OUR free agency, make OUR choice to reach for Him before Christ can truly help us. I know that no matter where we are in life, Christ wants to walk with us. He is ALWAYS reaching...but are we? I am so grateful to know that he will be ALWAYS reaching no matter what.

No comments: