Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vocabulary Lesson

Apparently, I am "SO out of it!" Yesterday, I didn't understand some words I heard from a couple of 6th graders I just happen to know but swore not to reveal their identity. In order to keep you out of the dark, I will enlighten you with what I have learned...

MOOBS n. boobs on a man.
FLY-HONEY n. a girl who is extremely cute.
SICK adj. pleasing or gratifying
Example: "The dude with moobs spied the sick fly-honey."

DUH! What was I thinking?!

7 comments:

Megan B said...

Moobs is the bomb. Thanks "mystery" 6th graders!

Katie said...

Well, SINCE you brought up cute I shall confess...If you knew how many times I've hopped on the Carrigan Blog and marveled at what a K*N*O*C*K*O*U*T your Annie is, and how HaNdSoMe your boys, I am certain you would issue the first inner-Dana restraining order.

(PS - Thank you for the word moobs. It will surely come in handy when describing certain gentelmen in my ward.)

Maryann said...

That is so funny!

go boo boo said...

moobs...ha ha ha hee hee...that's sick! and I mean awesome!

Kate said...

I love it... thanks for the language lesson! So funny what kids come up with it...

Jane said...

That made me laugh. Please keep me updated on more vocabulary words as you learn them. This will surely come in handy for me in the future.

Diane said...

I bet I know the identity of one of the 6th grade boys - nice goin Nick!