Thursday, February 21, 2008

School Projects

Today was a busy day at the school.
NICK has been studying about Chile all month and did a GREAT JOB telling his class all about the country. Jim was his "guest speaker."



RYAN has been studying about Peyton Manning this month and gave an AWESOME report! Too bad Peyton doesn't look quite this cute in his own jersey. :)



ANNIE's 2nd grade program was about the U.S. Presidents. She knew all of her parts and was a SUPER SINGER!


The cute red head in the front reminds me of Carter.
I was proud of my kids today. They are all GREAT students.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I wanted to come!! Sounds like I really missed out! Greatest kids ever!

Carrigan Clan said...

Mom, they all took place on Thursday when you were teaching. Nick at 11am, Ryan at 1pm and Annie at 2pm. When it rains it POURS! I'll for sure let you know when something else comes up.