Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Public Safety Announcement

Just a WARNING to all drivers...this young man is now permitted on the roads in Sandy and the surrounding areas. You may want to stay off the roads for a couple months. :)

7 comments:

nicole said...

Wow! Lauri, do you really have a child old enough to drive? That's crazy!

Julie Knowlton said...

No. I can't believe it. Stop it.

Julie Knowlton said...

I love that he is trying not to smile in the picture.

Diane said...

Hip Hip Hooray for James!!!!
James I need you to run three errands for me on Thursday and 6 errands for me on Friday. And by the way you pay the gas!
Love ya bud!!!

Carrigan Clan said...

I know. I LOVE that he is trying not to smile! I kept telling him to look at me and smile, but he wouldn't. He just said, "MOM! I'm staying focused!"

Des said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Just kidding, James! That's exciting!

Maryann said...

WHAT? Little baby James? I cannot believe that. As much of a babe he is, that picture just does not look right.