
Today was the first day of conditioning for Brighton soccer tryouts. I have been so excited for James to go through this experience that I can hardly stand it! As James and his buddy, Aaron, walked through the door after school, I exploded with excitement and yelled... "How are the 2 most AWESOME soccer players?!!" (My way of being positive and trying to "PUMP" them up!) James just looked at me, shook his head, and said, "Who does that?"
4 comments:
TOO cute Lauri! I can't imagine them NOT making it! We're all staying positive!
Bran and Jules,
A few of the boys trying out with James have older brothers that have played soccer for Brighton. To sent themselves apart, they went up to the coach after practice and said, "So-and-so (their brother's name) says Hi." James wanted to do the same so he said, "Coach, Branigan says Hi."
Coach: "Who's Branigan"
James: "Branigan Knowlton"
Coach: "Hey, I know that guy from school."
James was happy.
YES! Bran told him to do that!! I told James it was all about his delivery and to seem confident when he said it. He nailed it!!
I knew that was why I married Branigan.
Good luck to James. Go awesome support Momma.
Post a Comment