Three BIG cheers (or a million) for Branigan and Julie for watching our kids while we are gone! Our kids like them way better than they like us and so I know I won't need to worry about a thing! Thanks you guys!!! HOORAY!!!
Yea...and did the boys (Nick and James) tell you we saw them "seat hopping" at the BYU/Utah basketball game. I loved watching them bounce from one section to another at the almost filled stadium....hmmmm...so THAT'S Branigan! Good to meet him. And your boys are all grown up and making the girls (esp. mine and the friends we were with) SWOON!
Megan, the boys told me they saw "Mom's crazy friend from college" and I knew it was you. :) And yes, that was my husband "seat hopping" and setting a great example.
3 comments:
Hip this! :)
Yea...and did the boys (Nick and James) tell you we saw them "seat hopping" at the BYU/Utah basketball game. I loved watching them bounce from one section to another at the almost filled stadium....hmmmm...so THAT'S Branigan! Good to meet him. And your boys are all grown up and making the girls (esp. mine and the friends we were with) SWOON!
Megan, the boys told me they saw "Mom's crazy friend from college" and I knew it was you. :) And yes, that was my husband "seat hopping" and setting a great example.
Post a Comment