Sunday, December 2, 2007
We Rocked!
The rock wall on the cruise ship was a great workout. I was so proud of my kids. Each one of them made it to the top! I think Jim was especially proud because he is not too fond of heights. The best was when I overheard Jim telling the kids, "This rockwall is just like life. When you feel like you can't climb anymore... just KEEP TRYING and you will eventually reach the top." I had to chuckle and think...we have definitely become "old fart" parents. But I am learning that is not such a bad thing. :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Jim's comment! I am going to start giving myself "life lessons" for every situation I am in.
You look like a babe in your picture by the way.
Thanks Jules, but are you seeing the same picture I am seeing? It is a picture of my butt. Although, I do have to admit that was the only pic of me rock climbing I would ever dare post. The others were a little too close to the camera.
Ryan looks like Clark in that picture. He sure is hustling up the wall!
Post a Comment