Sunday, December 16, 2007
Grateful Sunday
I am so grateful for my Nicholas! I still cannot believe he is 12. Where does the time go? Today was a special day for Nick. He looked quite dapper as he was presented to the ward and sustained a Deacon. After church, Jim and Bishop Tingey ordained Nick with the Aaronic Priesthood. The spirit was so very strong that it reconfirmed my testimony of the Priesthood. How grateful I am to be married to a worthy Priesthood holder that honors it and is an example to our boys. With all my heart I know the Priesthood is the Power of God and it is such a wonderful blessing to have in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Nick I am so proud of you! You have just been ordained with God's power on earth and I have profound respect for Nick as a Righteous Priesthood holder. I know you will USE IT WISELY! And using it wisely is what will bring you happiness!
I love you soo much. Way to go Nick!!!!
Props Nick!
Post a Comment