Saturday, December 8, 2007
Christmas Concert
The other night the 9th graders had their Christmas concert. James and all of his buddies were NOT excited about it...especially the choreography, which cracks me up just typing this. But they had to participate since it is a major part of their grade. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching James and all of his buddies perform. You could tell they SO did not want to be there, but they were all good sports and just had fun with it. Most important...I was able to get some good blackmail pics for the future. However, I was nice and didn't post them for James's sake. See James...I'm not THAT mean.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
James is too cool! Did Lee Russell conduct the concert? He and karen always do a super job!
Yep. Still good 'ole Mr. Russell. I still think it is so funny that he was MY choir teacher in 9th grade as well.
Love it James!!
James, you are a stud. I am pretty sure you were an alto.
Post a Comment