Friday, November 30, 2007
Festival of Trees
We went to the Festival of Trees the other night. The trees were all so beautiful. Annie's favorite was definitely the "Hello Kitty" tree. Immediately after seeing the tree she started jumping up and down saying, "Oh mom, I want that tree! I want that tree!" We told her she could have it. She just needed about $10,000. She stopped jumping up and down. My FAVORITE the is GINGERBREAD HOUSES display. I am sure that some of the houses must have taken weeks or even months. Our favorite was the Gingerbread BYU Stadium. It even had the score of last Saturday's game BYU 17 Utah 10, but I won't rub it in to my cute brother, Phil, whom I love so dearly but for some odd reason cheers for the U. But it is ok. Everyone has their issues. At the end of the night we listened to Connor Dehlin sing. Annie is his #1 fan. They also had some cute activities for kids. Alex gave them a "thumbs up." What a great tradition.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the festival of trees! I'll never forget the year the YW in our ward decorated the most beautiful tree in memory of my mom. I too, wanted to buy that tree. With all of my heart I wanted that tree...until I found out the price of it (plus, I think it had already been purchased). :(
Lauri, I think you forgot to mention how you provided entertainment with your wonderful singing! Can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment