Sunday, October 28, 2007
To the Playoffs
Ryan's football team is 9-0 for the season and made it to the playoffs! This team is seriously so good. They have won every single game by at least 20 points and are really fun to watch. Ryan got to run the ball a couple times during this game and almost scored a touchdown! It was so cute becasue he was perm-a-grin the rest of the day. I have to tell you about the coaches...Jim is one of five and they absolutely crack me up! This is SERIOUS business for them. I would like to draw your attention to the picture of Jim. Please notice the earpiece in his ear. Yes, the coaches were using radios to talk to each other during the game! Hello! The boys are 8 years old! You'd think this were the NFL! Jim looks like some secret service dude. He just cracks me up. OK...I think he is pretty dang cute too!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so bummed that I didn't make it to those games!! I really am. I would have loved to see the intense coaching (I love it), and especially my awesome nephews playing some mean football. I am so proud.
That is so awesome!! I'm so proud of them!
Post a Comment