Friday, October 5, 2007

OK...Another Question?


How do I put other people's blogs on my blog, like Meg's cute sisters, if I don't know their addresses? I hope they don't find out that I am blog stalking them.




UPDATE...I just realized that was a really stupid question. Figured it out and feeling retarded! :)

8 comments:

Des said...

Lauri, here's Annettes site:

http://gobooboo.blogspot.com/

I just got it from Meg's site. I'm a blog stalker too!

Hope that's what you needed!

Des said...

Oh, don't forget to add the www. part when entering in the address on your link.

Carrigan Clan said...

Thanks Des!

Megan B said...

Go to Katie or Rachel's site and then copy their addresses from the top...then paste them into your blog. Okay, never mind...I'll just get them for you. What are BFF for? Here's Katie: http://dailymints.blogspot.com/

and Rachel:

http://rachelandmia.blogspot.com/

That is how they copied so I don't know if you need the www???

Megan B said...

P.S. Love your blog. Might just have to remember that site...Thanks!

Megan B said...

What happened to all of your other bloggers? Did they go away?

Megan B said...

I mean blogger links. It's been a long day and I want you to wake up and have like 400 comments from me to check out. Shows the love! ha ha. Sorry. Real tired. Going to bed now...

Carrigan Clan said...

Meg, you're the best!