EDAMAME! Annie and I love it! You can buy it already cooked and ready to eat at Costco in the frozen section. When you heat them up and sprinkle with salt they are addicting. The best part is how good it is for you. With tons of soy protein and hardly any carbs it makes the perfect snack. Ok...ok...it isn't chocolate, but try it and I'll bet you get hooked. PS. When I am running errands at lunchtime, I call Pei Wei and order a side of Edamame to go and a diet coke. YUM!
3 comments:
I love them too! And I love how you put your CD on the page. What an awesome idea!
Whoa! Bran and I finally got a membership to Costco, and when we went there, the thing I was most excited about? EDAMAME! No joke. Bran thought I was crazy, but they are so yummy.
mhmmmmmmmm... I don't know about that. Looks awfully healthy, but I'll give it a try. :)
Post a Comment