The fam gathered for an extended family picture. I thought it would be a huge headache, but it was surprisingly fun. The kids had a great time running around the yard and I got some cute candids. My favorite part of the event was looking down and realizing mom was wearing 2 different shoes. We all had a good laugh. Thanks for being such a good sport mom! We love you and I can guarantee that I will be doing the same thing anytime now.
P.S. I totally had a dream about you last night. You were living in this house...the house that you are always living in in my dreams...which is totally NOT the house you live in now but I could totally describe it to you since I have dreamed this house of yours many times...weird. Anyway, I came to visit you because you had a new baby girl. Yep. That's right. A new baby girl. She looked like all your other babies. Very strange I know. Maybe the house part will come true...
And PS. Meg, if I DO happen to get pregnant any time soon, please buy me a bright pink straight jacket to add to all of my others hanging in my closet!
6 comments:
stupid elmo
How fun to see your family. They are so beautiful. And your Mom...she is the BEST! I can totally see myself doing that...even now.
P.S. I totally had a dream about you last night. You were living in this house...the house that you are always living in in my dreams...which is totally NOT the house you live in now but I could totally describe it to you since I have dreamed this house of yours many times...weird. Anyway, I came to visit you because you had a new baby girl. Yep. That's right. A new baby girl. She looked like all your other babies. Very strange I know. Maybe the house part will come true...
Your dream must be of my mansion in Heaven because it is going to be that long until I have any more kids! :)
And PS. Meg, if I DO happen to get pregnant any time soon, please buy me a bright pink straight jacket to add to all of my others hanging in my closet!
those are great pictures. i love how much your darling girl looks like Holly!
Post a Comment