Ryan turns 9 years old today! We ate Dutch Babies with strawberries (his favorite) for breakfast and, of course, his brothers had to slug him 9 times. Mom, Dad and Annie just gave him great big hugs. We LOVE this guy!
Comments People Comments! We need to get your family and friends commenting. The comments I get on my blog just make my day. So here you go..Happy Birthday Ryan! You have my permission to marry one of my daughters you hottie (Oh...he's 9...maybe wait a couple years to tell him that). Looks like you had an amazing party and fun day. Can't wait to see you all soon!!!!
I can't believe that 9 years ago, I watched Ryan come into this world, and it was one of the most amazing moments of my life. I love you Ry Guy, you are such a sweetheart, and I am so proud to be your Aunt "Bayee".
3 comments:
Comments People Comments! We need to get your family and friends commenting. The comments I get on my blog just make my day. So here you go..Happy Birthday Ryan! You have my permission to marry one of my daughters you hottie (Oh...he's 9...maybe wait a couple years to tell him that). Looks like you had an amazing party and fun day. Can't wait to see you all soon!!!!
I'm with Megan. COMMENTS. And I just learned you can make a comment on your own blog. Look at that. I love being a nerd.
I can't believe that 9 years ago, I watched Ryan come into this world, and it was one of the most amazing moments of my life. I love you Ry Guy, you are such a sweetheart, and I am so proud to be your Aunt "Bayee".
Post a Comment