Monday, August 27, 2007
School Starts!
I love that old OFFICE MAX commercial where the mom is throwing school supplies into the cart while dancing and singing..."It's the most wonderful time of the year!" I am feeling like that today because today is the first day of school! I really can't believe it. The older my kids get, the faster our summers seem to go. My kids were all excited too. Ryan was up at 5:30am. We ate french toast and everyone was ready to go about an hour early. Nick even had to leave early for safety patrol. The funny thing is, next week I will be yelling..."Hurry up...you're going to be late!" James would have died if I had pulled the camera out for him so I restrained myself. When I came back to an empty house this morning...I'll admit...I started hooping and hollaring. What?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment